Welcome to your newest addiction!
If I could only eat this every morning of my life! This easy recipe is packed with protein + packed with some of my favorite superfoods! It is a sweet treat, and it fills me up for quite a while. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. tbsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. maca (optional)
- cacao nibs + hemp seeds to garnish
- Start by blending your hemp seeds with water. This is the key! It will make a “milk”
- After, blend in the dates, banana, and maca if you are using it.
- Last step- stir in the chia seeds and then let sit in the fridge overnight or for 30 minutes.
- You’ve got yourself a decadent little chia pudding there!